Thinking of buying / selling / rental?
Find real estate in accordance with the buyers needs, specifications, and cost.
Take buyers to and shows them properties available for sale.
Pre-screen buyers to ensure they are financially qualified to buy the properties shown (such as bank’s mortgage specialist)
Negotiate price and terms on behalf of the buyers.
Prepare standard real estate purchase contract.
Act as a fiduciary for the buyer.
Assist the buyer in making an offer for the property.
1 arce = 43,560 sqft
1 hektar = 2.471 arce
1 sqmt x 10.764 = sqft
2.41 H x 2.471ac
= 5.955 ac x 43,560 sqft
= RM 4,928,687.24
To educate people
Market Value checking ( Valuer )
Debt service ratio ( Bank )
Legal fees estimation ( Lawyer )
Real estate negotiator responsibilities
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices